Tuesday 18 August 2020

London Heathrow 31st July 2020

 A day out in the sun at London Heathrow to catch up on a few new subjects including the rare Friday only Rwandair A330 service, my time was spent on the Terminal 5 mound as they were landing on runway 09 Left, I was quite happy with my haul although the last thing of any interest turned out to be the Czech A320 just after 1.30pm so I was on my way home shortly after that!


First good movement for me was the morning LOT Polish Airlines Embraer which was operated by SP-LNN which still wears the colours of previous operator AZUL of Brazil.


British Airways' new B787-10 G-ZBLA arrived in much better light than on my last visit!


My main target for the trip out, Rwandair A330-300 9XR-WP arriving just after 9am.


Sadly Etihad's cargo service this morning was operated by the all white B777-200F A6-DDF



Virgin Atlantic & British Airways A350-100's G-VJAM and G-XWBB arrived one after the other.




Nice to catch an Aegean A320 Neo (in their new scheme) in the sunny weather.




My first sighting of a Vietnam Airlines B787-10 as VN-A879 arrived just after midday.


My first Egyptair B787-9 with SU-GEV ......


....... and last but by no means least, CSA Czech Airlines' newest addition to their fleet, A320 OK-HEU sports the revised tail colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment